Posted on 04 December 2012.
Indoor Sales Representatives are responsible for:
- Greeting and ascertaining what are the customers’ needs.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales, promotions, payment and exchanging policies as well as security practices.
- Recommending, selecting, and help locating and/or obtaining merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Explaining and demonstrating the merchandise usage, operation and care. Computing sales prices, total purchases.
- Preparing sales slips or sales contracts.
- Receiving and processing cash or credit payment.
- Placing special orders or calling other stores to find desired items
- Positive, Motivated, ambitious and loyal.
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design; Sales|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs