Real EstateAl-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is responsible for the development and operations of Al-Futtaim’s real estate businesses across the Middle East and North Africa which includes:Dubai Festival City, a 520 hectare waterfront mixed use community, opened in 2005.Cairo Festival City, a 290 hectare mixed use development, opened in DeceMDer 2013. .Doha Festival City, comprising 433,847 sq m (land) + 250,000 sq m (GLA), IKEA opened in March 2013.Under Development: – Al Diriyah Festival City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: 260,000 sq m- Muscat Festival City, Oman: 100,000 sq m- Casablanca Festival City, Morocco: 120,000 sq m Al-Futtaim Real EstateAl-Futtaim Real Estate offers comprehensive services from selection of site and feasibility studies to construction and property management. The range of properties administered and leased in the UAE includes warehouses, showrooms, workshops, offices, villas and apartment buildings. Al Futtaim’s warehousing complex at Rashidia in Dubai, measuring over one million square feet, is by far the largest owned by any company in the Gulf. This is used as a central warehouse for the group, stocking vast quantities of electronic goods, automobiles, commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and inventories of spare parts. The company also has some 200,000 square feet of showroom space and 600,000 square feet of workshops in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain. Among the largest of these are the showrooms of Al Futtaim Panatech and Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai. Residential properties in Dubai owned by Al Futtaim Real Estate, include some 900 apartments and villas like Al Garhoud, Safa village and Al Hamriya Villa Compounds, Dar Al Muteena, Dar Al Buteen, Dar Al Buteen II, Dar Al Khabeesi, and Dar Al Muragabat. These properties are characterised by a high standard of accommodation and leisure facilities. In keeping with the economic growth of the United Arab Emirates and Dubai, it is envisaged that Al-Futtaim Real Estate will concentrate its efforts and resources towards the development of prestigious real estate complexes to supplement the growing demand for commercial and residential properties. About The Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a qualified Accountant (General Ledger) to ensure accurate business reporting by adhering to robust closing activities, your job responsibilities will be including & not limited to:
* Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
* Monthly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
* Inter-company transactions and reconciliations
* Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal
* Balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
* Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
As an Accountant, you must demonstrate the following Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* A degree in Accounting or Finance is required
* Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
* Strong technical accounting background.
* Strong Excel and database skills.
* Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spread sheets.
* Reasonable verbal and written communication skills.
* SAP financial application experience preferred
Behavioural Competencies :
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Team player and have ability to work independently
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|