– Markets and sells products and/or services for an organization.
– Develops relationships with new and existing customers and Provides information to maximize sales volume.
– Achieve monthly sales targets agreed with Unit Sales Supervisor.
– Maintaining customer cards for each of the customers in his area.
– Achieve productivity in each call and ensure the distribution of the agreed core range is maintained.
– Maintain the stock reconciliation on a daily or weekly basis.
– Ensure that the route plan is maintained at all times.
– Seek out new customers and omit customers who do not meet basic criteria.
– Making daily reports on his sales.
– Receipt of cash or checks from customers & delivered them daily to the safe.
– Reviewing the invoice for each customer with the finance department.
– Offering new products & offers for the clients with its own POS material.
– Transfer & update the data of the hand held.
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.