Business Development Manager – Cairo Jobs
– Recommends new products, based on market study, for registration/ market entry in both the domestic and the international markets.
– Sets up a network of market intelligence to explore possibilities and opportunities
for business in different countries and in therapeutic classes that are aligned with the company’s strategic thrust and resources.
– Identifies, analyzes, and prepares due diligence for all new overseas investment opportunities in start-ups.
– Submits a detailed strategic Business Development plan annually that should align with and support the company strategy.
– Performs complete feasibility studies for the different Business Development projects including forecast, costing, P&L and NPV
– Leads and coordinates the whole Business Development activities including the prospection, evaluation and contract
management of company potential mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and/or of
products, molecules, technologies (know how) acquisitions, licensing-in and
licensing out. This also involves the management of alliances and partnerships
with external stakeholders.
– Carries out in-depth analysis of offerings
and feasibility of targeted business expansion possibilities to ensure profitable deals.
– Reviews agreements and contracts related to business development projects from both legal and commercial aspects.
– Produces business development and pipeline reports and uses this information to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business development.
– Identifies new distributors and potential agents in new countries and to be fully in charge with of the negotiation of the
distributor / agency agreement.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
Apply Now –
Jobs in Egypt
– Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing Jobs in Egypt –
Search All Jobs
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.