Digital Marketing Manager – Nile Trade Fairs – Cairo Jobs
• Developing and implementing social media campaigns, through Face book, Linked In, Twitter
• Develop & implement domestic and international marketing campaign through google Ads, You Tube, Instagram and all online channels
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages targeted audience to take action
Test and optimize of email marketing campaigns and content across different digital channels
• Plan and execute SEO optimization of content and keywords for all websites and social media as well as other digital marketing initiatives to enhance visibility and search ability
• Use Google Analytics to analyze website, makes changes to improve overall performance and maximize the overall value of the websites
• Develop and build e-mail marketing campaigns that drive engagement, revenue and leads. Implement newsletters that are consistent with creating brand awareness and communicate updates.
• Maintain and grow e-mail database with strategy for maximum growth and retention
• Web site Management – handle all aspects of marketing website updates / overhaul existing sites and be responsible for maintaining content on an ongoing basis
• Proactively seek out the newest trends in communication vehicles (Mobile Apps, Social Media, Digital Media, etc.) and recommend how to incorporate successfully into our marketing plans
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.