Foreign Purchasing Engineer – Cairo Jobs
– Follow up with the purchase requisition their requirements of foreign raw materials, tools, equipment, machines, and spare parts through their purchase requisitions.
– Contact different suppliers to get their offers, negotiate their prices and payment conditions.
– Follow with maintenance and technical engineers the revision and approval of received quotations.
– Issue purchase orders and follow with supplier all delivery details.
– Arrange the shipping of the confirmed goods ..
– Follow up payment with the accounting department and send copy of the bank transfer telex to the supplier.
– Coordinate with the supplier the receiving of the original documents and deliver these documents to the customs clearance agency and follow up with them till the arrival of the goods.
– Deliver copy of the purchase order and the packing list to the warehouse upon the arrival of the goods.
– Ensure the arrival of goods in a condition identical to the ordered items.
– Negotiate and follow up with the supplier or the insurance company the arrival of damaged items or missing quantity.
– Evaluate suppliers for each shipment.
– .Maintain history records for all purchased items
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Industrial|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.