Maintenance Manager – Egytrafo – Cairo Jobs
– Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
– Diagnosing breakdown problems.
Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
– Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
– Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
– Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines.
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.