Senior Personnel Specialist – Indomie Egypt – Cairo Jobs
– Ensure that all documents in the employees’ files comply with documents needed as set by the labor law and social insurance.
– Generate all the periodical reports/data needed to be submitted to the government labor office and social insurance.
– Handle all hiring issues such as employment contract, social insurance application and the hiring documents with all new employees and maintain it in the employee files.
– Handle all termination procedures and following up on the lawsuits if available.
– Computes, disburses and review wages and salaries, deductions, taxes and other withholdings for all employees.
– Follow up on the attendance system.
– Follow up and review the vacations and business errands entered in the system.
– Prepare and record overtime hours in order to be added to wages and salaries to eligible employees.
– Perform reconciliation and analytical reviews
– Provide customer service to departments and employees on personnel related inquiries.
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.