1) Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
2) Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
3) Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
4) Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
5) Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
6) Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
7) Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
|Company Industry:||Business Support; Planning; Legal|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|