Project Controls Manager – Madkour Group – Cairo Jobs
1. Provide project control management support for all projects and assignments. It is the Project Controls’ responsibilities to delegate the needs for all projects and make sure that the assignment is executed by the appropriate personnel.
2. Lead and Provide Guidance to Projects Controls Team in Planning and Cost Control.
3. Finalize the preparation of projects controls plans necessary in defining work scopes, initial estimates, budgets plan, work schedules, scope change and required resources in conformance with the contracts.
4. Oversee timely allocation, distribution and assessment of manpower resources to all projects in accordance with qualifications and skills requirements.
5. Monitor and assist in the preparations of periodic analysis of projects resources requirements projection against available resource in order to initiate in‐country sourcing arrangements with Top Management, and or resources’ requisitions for out‐of‐country sourcing.
6. Conduct analysis of Cost and Revenue trends and prepare reports for potential problems to CEO/Chairman.
7. Confirm reports on projects status relevant to cost, schedules, resources and scope, and conduct monitoring, reporting and forecasting of project cost and revenue trends.
8. Support and assist training programs of the Company; with the aim of enhancing the knowledge of subordinates.
9. Attend training courses and/or seminars, as required by the Company.
10. Lead the projects controls team in the preparation of terminal cost reports upon completion of projects and collaborates with Finance Department for the preparation of Profit & Loss Statement of completed projects.
11. Review and provide the CEO/Chairman with monthly projects controls status reports reflecting the progress status for all projects according to time, cost and contract.
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Construction/Civil Engineering|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.