Digital Marketing Consultant – Partner and More – Cairo Jobs
• Own, and continuously drive the NEA MCE strategy and execution of prioritized channels
• Assist in developing MCE capabilities and competency in the NEA affiliate bringing the entire affiliate behind the MCE vision and transformation journey.
• Be an effective influencer and team-worker in collaboration with Marketing, Medical, Sales and IT to develop and execute MCE brand strategies that meet customer demands
• Identify short and long term MCE strategies for the marketing team, work with Brand Managers to execute on the strategies with clear, simple tactics
• Leverage IBU and SAMETA best practices and tailor to local needs without recreating
• Ensure 100% implementation of committed plans/programs across Brands
• Ensure a monthly review with each Brand Manager of all MCE activities executed across the brand teams, and take corrective/preventive actions to ensure the results as committed in score card
• Provide monthly affiliate level MCE scorecard and status update, ensure appropriate completion of the scorecard metrics and sharing with region on timely basis.
• Manage and build connection with MCE vendors
• Provide regular updates to affiliate leadership and bring strategic opportunities to the attention of senior management for quick decision making, prioritized funding, and deployment
• Collaborate and align with Brand Managers and LMR approval team to ensure full compliance with all external and internal policies, rules, and guidelines related to MCE marketing.
• Collaborate and align with Sales Operation team to ensure quality of execution in line with agreed processes and communication paths when involving the sales force in the promotion, recruiting or execution of MCE marketing programs
• Collaborate and align with CRM team to realize closed-loop marketing for customer engagement with MCE component
• Understand local market customer channel preferences through annual research/assessment of channel trends. Identify how customers prefer to exchange and are influenced by information through various channels.
• Develop deep expertise in MCE and digital channel capabilities and provide consultation to cross-functional partners on what good looks like with digital channel execution and measurement.
• Play a leadership role in cross-functional cooperation (Marketing-Sales-Medical- IT Business Integrator) and alignment in MCE.
• Build an integrated multi-channel approach to customer engagement
• Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of MCE programs.
• Establish compliant, secure, efficient, best in industry digital marketing capabilities via collaboration with internal and external partners
• Share affiliate best practices and learnings broadly
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.