MEST is seeking for Full Stack Developer for our development center at Cairo, Egypt.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business requirements in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Plans, schedules and tracks project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identifies Resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to carry out the project deliverables successfully with complete customer satisfaction.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Responsible to construct, advice, lead, follow-up, and motivate the project team members to work together in the most efficient manner and with fullest potential.
- Manage a portfolio of projects according to the standards and expectations of the PMO.
- Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as; initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Develop and maintain Programme Plans and reporting documentation as necessary to
ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|