- Ensure system functionality to meet user’s daily work.
- Solve any issue happen with users on daily work.
- Have the business and applications knowledge to create any new business case or cycle
o Financial, (Payable, Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Accounting)
o Project handling (Contract & Costing)
o Oracle BI
o Oracle Discovery
- Perform testing on new Business Applications implementations and modifications.
- Manage the System Testing Defect tracking process & evaluate systems functionalities.
- Apply data integrity & information security mechanisms taking into consideration no business disruption.
- Validation & Verification of all developed systems reports.
User Support & Training:
- Support all Oracle ERP modules (Financial, Supply chain, projects) for any technical and functional issues.
- Ensure system functionality to meet the business requirements.
- Support Business in closing Financial Modules.
- Support Month End Closures, quarter/Year end closures.
- Working with Oracle Support.
- Train users on ORACLE ERP system to improve system use and speed up process of working.
Requirements Analysis & Design:
- Getting the functional inputs from the users and worked on the technical enhancements.
- Analyze business requirements, design, and implement business solution development.
- Help to determine how the Oracle system can be integrated with other systems.
- Work closely with developments team to develop user requirements.
- Create user manuals for new implementations and modifications.
Developments, Configuration & Reports:
- Work with Discoverer so users would have the ability to generate ad-hoc reports.
- Customize reports using XML Publisher in all ERP modules.
- Implement required implementations and modifications on ERP system.
- Customize Workflows as per the client requirements.
- Collect and analyze data quality requirements.
- Implement some system administration activities such as user setup, defining responsibilities, value sets, flex fields, data groups and request groups.
- Prepared the SQL scripts for creating the concurrent programs, executable and parameters in Oracle applications.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|