• Regular contact with business units to keep apprised with all strategies.
• Regular contact with venues with possibilities for on ground activations, sponsorships and events.
• Identify new locations and opportunities with high potential for branding.
• Monitor competition’s activities to continuously develop new and innovative strategies.
• Supervision of stock movement in the marketing warehouses.
• Work on developing proposals that fit the business unit needs.
• Work closely with supply chain for them to negotiate the best prices with vendors and suppliers.
• Prepare budgets, memos and sole vendor forms to fit the activity.
• Actual on ground set up, logistical and technical supervision of the activity till its completion.
• Follow-up with marketing finance for prompt billing and payment settlement.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|