QC Civil Engineer – Madkour Group – Cairo Jobs
- Responsible for the quality performance of the project, QA/ QC systems and procedures.
- Responsible for all quality related liaison activities with Contractor.
- Prepare Project Quality Plan in accordance with the requirements of the contract and applicable quality standards.
- Ensure that the project quality system is managed and controlled.
- Coordinate site inspection controls are enforced.Technical documents submittal review.
- Visit of supplier’s site to ensure that quality in fabrication and manufacture is maintained to the required standards.
- Liaise with third party inspection on testing.
- Compile quality documentation.
- Review the QA/ QC system and implement improvements.
- Coordinate non conformance identification, disposition and corrective action follow-up.
- Control, maintain and implement the verification of quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that daily and monthly quality reports are generated.
- Participate in the project internal quality audits.
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Construction|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.