The Brand Manager will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, equity, improve customer experience and drive growth. Brand Manager will maintain brand integrity across the assigned projects’ marketing initiatives and communications, and may manage a portfolio of projects.
Duties, tasks and responsibilities:
• Position our projects in the market and crystalize targeted consumers’ insights.
• Translate project strategies into project plans, project positioning and go-to-market strategies.
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy and develop media plans and execution for branding.
• Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies in terms of market share and ROI
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|