• Design Management/Design Review.
• Project Management and Construction Management for various types of project.
• Liaise with high-end clients, local authorities and Contractor.
• Review the MEP drawings reports and specifications submitted by the Design
Consultant(s) at each stage of the Design to ensure completeness, correctness, compliance with the scope of work and agreement
• Carry out constructability review during the Design stages.Review in a timely manner the Design Consultant(s) submittals and forward comments to the Project Manager.
• Manage and co-ordinate the discharge of MEP Contractors obligations and all external influences likely to affect Project delivery on a daily basis.
• Manage and co-ordinate the discharge of MEP consultant’s duties.Manage and co-ordinate mock-ups, sample approvals and the like of all related MEP issues.
• Multi discipline Coordination, provide a continuous support to the
Design Managers and Site Team in providing a fully integrated problem-solving approach.
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|