• Participate in performance improvement programs design.
• Plan the implementation of the performance improvement program that meets the needs of stakeholders.
• Recommend and select appropriate team members (from stakeholders’ analysis phase) for improvement events and activities, as well as conducting coaching and awareness sessions as needed.
• Work with sponsors/leaders and team leaders to accomplish short & long term follow up for each event.
• Performs periodic performance reviews (PPR) and provides performance reports.
• Business Unites processes’ analysis in terms of stockholders, activities, Procedures, forms, controls, KPI’s , SLA’s , etc.
• Secure attaining required approvals until publishing of new / updated SOPMs
• Participates in business units’ health check events preparation and assessment.
• Participating in new processes design and creating restructuring plans.
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|