The role and responsibilities:
You’ll provide a first and second line support service, ensuring all IT equipment and infrastructure is running at optimum performance. You’ll ensure that departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met on your site. You’ll also participate in site-wide projects that may update business and IT requirements.
This is an hourly role based on shift patterns that is paid weekly: it will also require flexibility regarding both regional travel, to support external sites, as well as out of office work hours, so a can-do attitude is required.
· Installation, ongoing maintenance and support of IT equipment, including–but not limited to:
· Laptops and personal computers,
· Telecoms equipment,
· Printers and scanners,
· Workstation maintenance,
· Upon successful completion of training, some cabling work will also be required,
· Managing the imaging and backup of all workstations and laptops,
· Closely adhering to Amazon’s standards in all your work: you’ll strive for compliance with all company policies and guidelines, specifically our IT and Health and Safety protocols,
· You’ll aim to maximise availability of all IT equipment and infrastructure, thanks to your commitment to continuous improvement and preventative maintenance,
· Continuous pursuit of greater equipment efficiency, alongside cost reductions,
· You’ll deliver an outstanding level of service and support to your customer base,
· You’ll carry out change management requests as required, which will necessitate out of hours work,
· You’ll liaise with contractors and external suppliers, to clearly communicate technical issues and uphold Amazon’s standards,
· Provide information technology support and/or input to site-wide and team projects and initiatives,
· You’ll conduct trials and testing of all equipment, on behalf of your end-users,
· Proactive management of assets and inventory: you’ll run checks and audits in line with industry standards and processes, including Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA),
· Provide IT support to senior engineers as required, including some out of hours commitments.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|