Roles and Responsibilities (Not limited to)
– Handling of customer accounts and following through all enquiries till resolved.
– Effective management of large amounts of daily written communication and incoming calls, (order entry and daily management of customer orders) answering to customers enquiries.
– Follow up with supply team to secure timely order fulfillment.
– Provide accurate, valid information to customers’ enquiries using the right methods/tools.
– Coordination with forwarders and preparation to execute shipments from worldwide shipping platforms.
– Invoicing and preparing of all export documentation.
– Electronic submittal and collection of certificates from chamber of commerce.
– Occasional direct submittal of original export documents to bank.
– After sales support service – handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives to ensure resolution to problem.
– Other duties as assigned
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|