Estimation Engineer (Aluminum) – Alfanar Company – Cairo Jobs
• Preparation of Quotation for client submittal as per documents received (BOQ, specifications, and drawings) through correct data entry on logical.
• Project cost estimates material and manpower requirements for proposal and change/variation orders.
• Perform assignments independently with instructions as the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager and or Engineering.
• Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to fewer experience engineers.
• A specialist on unusual or complex problems.
• Analyzing the data for determining its effect on various factors like site location, machinery requirements, specialized materials, on-field labors, etc.
• Developing detailed cost estimates, providing multi-discipline project concepts with distinctive cost estimating procedure, beneficial for capital raising projects for the company.
• Reviewing and recording the existing revenue estimates of the company, tallying the records with previous estimates with current results, considering the difference in current estimation analysis for accurate results, etc.
• Reviewing the method/procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same.
• Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.