· Mark-up,measurement and attribute queries of models.
· Integration and aggregation of design and engineering data and models from all
disciplines with additional complementary data (e.g. terrain, GIS, 3rd
party data/models) on project and program level.
· Maintain the technical sections of the
BIM Execution Plan.
· Demonstrate file
sharing protocols for the project.
· Determine team training
needs and organizes training if needed.
· Assemble and Maintain
any multi-discipline models.
· Manage publication
Participate in project delivery output from assembled files matching all International BIM standards.
· Participate in models
adherence to project and International BIM standards.
· Assist all team
members in BIM processes at all stages of the project.
· Audit and review models received from subcontractors.
· Familiar with reflecting As built Model.
· Familiar with laser scanning producers.
· Directly report to the BIM Manager.