1) Provides an accurate and competitive precast project estimation and
tender pricing to achieve company’s profitability goals.
2) Prepares the required
documents for estimation & pricing such as quotations, contract
agreement, as well as decline letters, and other related documentations in an
accurate and in a timely manner.
3) Works with Sales & Marketing Department to estimate the amount and type of
material, manpower and equipment required to deliver the contracted
4) Works with Planning Engineers and Project
Manager in establishing the duration of the project to ensure that the cost
involved and the estimated completion rate and progress are properly
considered and discussed.
5) Works on CAD applications
to determine the final project statistics.
6) Provides a suitable or alternative plans to ensure that estimation can
still be done when there is a prior constraint on budget.
7) Read and understand the
construction drawings and be able to discuss them with the Project Manager
and the client, if required and asked.
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|