Customer Services & Administration Position:-
• Customer Services & Sales.
1- Contact Clients on regular basis (ex. Every 2 weeks), to get their feed-back either Positive or Negative.
2- Forwards any claims, problems related to the clients to the necessary department after referring to the manager.
3- Handle verbally and fill a claim form and get back to the client after solving and inform him about the status.
4- Make weekly report with all clients claim and action done.
5- Receiving clients data and categorize it and make a report after getting the feed-back of calls from the sales team.
6-Make monthly report with all results received from sales team which include the target achieved during the month. ( How many clients & Contracts).
1- Print the template contract approved, just adding the client name, unit number, cheque numbers and to be signed from client.
2- Collect all related documents of the contract such as quotation, first fix drawing, ticketing form ( and to transfer the amount to financial Dept.) then, deliver the contract + Quotation +Drawing to legal department. NOT KEEPING ANY ORIGINAL AT OUR OFFICE.
3- Handle payment cheques and send them to financial Dept. for collection and just attach a copy with set of legal Dept. “handling with client any returned cheques – not collected as per financial instructions”.
4- Any addendum after contract, original should be delivered to legal Dept after clients’ approval. + Financial Dept. to know the amount added.
• Administration Works:-
1- Handle all mission related to the sales team ( Personal & Professional).
2- Update mission report weekly ( after getting the info from sales team.
3- Systemize the following.
– Contract, BOQ, orientate the contract, to let other departments know.
– Addendums to let other departments know.
– Customers and contracts logs.
– Following marketing materials tools and make necessary to achieve the required marketing requests. ( calls to marketing Co. revising quotations received, follow-up printing house, etc)…
– Prepare the marketing tools and help in preparing events.
– Staff missions following-up for not exceeding the personal mission.
– Other Secretarial & Administration Works.
|Company Industry:||Construction; Architecture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|