Maintenance Engineer – pure life Manufacturing filters and RO systems – Cairo Jobs
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
• responding to breakdowns
• diagnosing faults
• repairing equipment
• supervising engineering and technical staff
• obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
• managing budgets
• maintaining statistical and financial records
• ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• creating maintenance procedures
• managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated; maintenance engineers have opportunities to move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering
|Job Location:||Damietta, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.