Field Sales Manager – Export – INDEVCO GROUP S.A.L. – Cairo Jobs
- Field Export Manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in North and South Africa.
He make sure that the products are made available in the international markets by analyzing the trends of the customers, developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs, research potential markets, conduct personal selling visits, organize sales promotions, appoint agents and distributors and negotiate sales contracts.
- Maintain all company distributors and perform regular visits to all sites and provide required training to all staff and forecast all sales volume for various projects and maintain knowledge on all product range.
Carefully monitor the processing of orders and check that the distribution is running smoothly and that everything is on schedule.
Recommend appropriate distributors for all assign region.
- Build up and maintain good relationships with customers and distributors and ensure satisfaction of consumers with all company products and services.
- Search for new opportunities to sell to different international markets.
Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient portfolio.
- Administer all sales activities for all export products and ensure achievement of all export sales target and maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.