1. Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
2. Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support.
3. Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
4. Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
5. Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
6. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
7. Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
8. Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
9. Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
10. Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
11. Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence.
12. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|