Marketing Manager – Magrabi Hospitals & Centers – Cairo Jobs
- Plan, organize and direct marketing activities for the hospital to extend and increase use of the hospital facilities.
- Develop long-term marketing objectives for the hospital and plan campaigns and programs to meet such goals.
- Conduct formal and informal studies of physicians, Hospital/Centers’ patients, and social/community agencies to assess needs and evaluate potential markets.
- Perform market research studies and evaluates competitive hospitals and health care services.
- Develop, recommend and present a long and short-term marketing strategy for the hospital, suggest new services, new facilities, and improvement in procedures or levels of care that would open up new markets.
- Develop projections of probable usage and cost benefits of new services.
- Evaluate and define the selling points of hospital services and develops suitable advertising theme, slogans and logos. Encourages use of such themes in hospital publications and signs. Conducts research to evaluate the effectiveness of hospital marketing techniques and media.
- May evaluate and assist in negotiating the acquisition of new facilities such as health centers, specialized or long-term care facilities. Negotiates provision of services and contracts for specialized health care with appropriate agencies, third-party insurers or industrial concerns.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.