As a Vice President of Professional Services, your mission is to manage a team of IT professionals that will provide expert techno-functional consulting services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
We are looking for a seasoned leader with extensive experience in delivering customized solutions to telecommunications and enterprise software companies by managing the implementation of professional services projects.
You will be expected to:
- Evaluate, design, build, and integrate, solutions based on customer’s requirements
- Increase utilization of the “Factory” model lead by the SVP
- Create and manage project plans to help customers implement our software and services (includes activities such as kickoffs, implementation monitoring, data integration, planning/forecasting, SOW’s creation)
- Hire, train and manage a team of IT professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every project while achieving productivity improvements of 25% QoQ
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
Throughout your time with us, you will:
- Create ongoing economies of scale, enabling our organization to become more effective and efficient as it grows
- Hire, train, and manage a team of 5-10 professional services VPs
- Utilize the productivity tool, WorkSmart Pro to manage a remote team and drive productivity to ensure customer success on every project
- Utilize data from WorkSmart Pro to achieve 25% quarterly productivity improvements
- Document and communicate policies and procedures
- Work closely with COO to drive quality, achieve metric goals and improve operations
|Job Location:||Alexandria, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Computer/Software|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|