About the Job
• Serve visitors and Clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Schedule meetings rooms.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Hand out employee applications.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Handling stationary and follow up on delegated task from the administration manager.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising