Executive Secretary – Maa Althahab – Cairo Jobs
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Manage phone calls and e-mail
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.