Utilities Trainer – Cairo Jobs
• Prepare in electronic format, training course material content from PFD’s, P&ID’s, SOP, OM manuals, Vendor supplied course material and field observations.
• Conduct formal Utilities Specific classroom training.
• Conduct plant Overview and familiarization induction courses.
• Explain and field demonstrates, Standard Operating Procedures.
• Prepare On the Job Training task lists.
• Implement Conduct, track OJT activities, and report Progress.
• Assist in set-up and administration of a competency Based system for field and DCS panel operators.
• Prepare and conduct skills and knowledge assessment tests.
• Prepare training performance report for each nominated participant.
• Log and report all training activities.
|Job Location:||Damietta, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.