1. Study the project’s mechanical specifications and take the consultant’s comments into consideration to avoid any conflicts.
2. Act as a primary point of contact between the Site Engineers and the Technical Office.
3. Review the mechanical shop drawings and communicate with the Technical Office in case there are any amendments needed.
4. Participate in preparing the method of statement with the Technical Office when needed and provide them with necessary recommendations.
5. Determine the needed manpower, materials and equipment based on the work volume and the time schedule in coordination with the team members.
6. Follow up the delivery of materials and equipment on time with the Purchasing Team to avoid any delay.
7. Assign tasks to all team members and ensure that they carry out their responsibilities effectively and comply with required standards and specs.
8. Follow up the mechanical activities performed in the site on a daily basis to monitor the progress of the team and resolve any conflicts with the Consultant.
9. Submit progress reports to the Technical Office to issue the client and subcontractor invoices.
10. Lead and coach the team members and provide them with the needed feedback and development plans to improve their performance.
11. Review the weekly progress report with the Planning Engineer to monitor the work volume finished and take the needed corrective actions.
12. Review the consumed materials and the manpower with the Cost Control to ensure saving costs.
13. Follow up with the team the availability of needed materials in the warehouse to avoid any delay in the plan.
14. Comply with the company management system according to ISO standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015.
15. Support in handling other assignments within the scope of the department if required to facilitate achieving the departmental goals.
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|