CRM Account Manager (Logistics) – Nacita Corp. – Cairo Jobs
– Support the direct manager in all the tasks and achieve management objectives effectively.
– Implement the monthly action plan.
– Studying customer needs.
– Coordinate between the operations and the business development teams.
– Execute contracts and agreements, and follow up the level of customer satisfaction.
– Responsible for implementing the filling system and follow-up on maintaining the filling mechanism and system.
– Follow up on customer complaints and directly interact in non-routine complaints.
– Provide suggestions to develop the customer service system, with a proper way of dealing and interacting with customer, and the methods of follow-up and resolve the problems and requirements of customers with different departments.
– Ensure completion of customer development between the management and operations department requests.
– Follow up the implementation of customer requests and compliance with the service level of agreement.
– Creating new business opportunities with existing customers.
– Provide superiors with technical support when required.
– Perform any tasks required by hisher superior within the business development activities of the logistics division’s responsibilities.
– Perform periodical (monthly/weekly) reports to superiors upon achievements and performance.
– Compliance with all administrative and technical rules applied by the company.
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.