Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Cairo Jobs
- As a leader of the Finance, Controlling and Accounting team the job holder is responsible for monitoring all financial matters related to the achievement of our production and commercial goals. The job holder should identify variances towards the standards and suggest corrective actions. Besides direct leadership of the Finance, Controlling in Egypt, Gulf & Ukraine.and Accounting team, he is also responsible for managing the IT and HR/Admin departments
- Manage all financial matters which includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Tax and Cash Flow Management.
- Develop and implement Finance, Accounting & Tax planning processes and policies and
Ensure internal and external compliance.
- Work closely together and align with the Managing Director and other functions to provide an
Integrated finance function in order to support and suggest recommendations to add value to the Business.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting, information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical
Measurements, determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue Opportunities.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results, initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analysing variances, developing improvements.
- Preparing periodic and emergency financial reports and listing the company’s financial position and presenting it to the Board Administration.
- Update knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Responsible for Budgeting process/Budget realization and monthly variance analysis including
Professional financial reporting to the Managing Director.
- Overall P&L responsibility including budgeting, capacity, investment and KPI Planning – perfect cost control is a prerequisite.
- Build Strong Relationships with Banks inside and outside Egypt.
- Manage finance team in Egypt, Gulf & Ukraine.
Functional Leadership of the Finance, Controlling, Accounting, IT and HR/Admin team. And responsible for the team development.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of Fiance,IT & HR/Admin Team.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Food Production; FMCG; Shipping|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.