IT technical support – First Food Services Egypt – Burger King – Cairo Jobs
The primary role of the restaurant support assistant is to manage IT operations at restaurant level. He will responsible to identify any IT related problem and to highlight it to the concern person in MIS department. He will also be responsible to assist in any up gradation or IT related training in the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting in installation and configuration process in the restaurants (e.g. POS system, back office computers, printers, etc )
• Highlighting technical problems and diagnosis of the same
• Configure and install operating systems and make appropriate changes in the network as needed.
• Install new software as needed and set up new user accounts for employees.
• Request for new hardware as directed.
• On-site tech support, and operating system and hardware / software diagnostics as directed
• After-hours follow-up / actions also a requirement as needed.
• Analyzing computer hardware problems, rectifying them, servicing and replacing parts when necessary.
• Acting as the middle man between user and MIS team
• Utilize the agreed SLAs with the vendors in taking the IT services and reporting any breaches
• Servicing and maintaining computer related equipment such as printers, projectors, web cameras and scanners (add POS, back office computers, printers, etc.)
Job KPI :
• Adherence to schedule for restaurant maintenance of IT systems
• Average cycle time for providing technical support
• % of requests that needed repeat work within a week
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.