B2B Sales Manager – EITS Emotions – Cairo Jobs
– Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
– Search for new client leads.
– Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
– Responsible for developing and attracting tableware sales to B2B channels
– To maintain and grow sales for new and existing client base.
– To develop an effective sales strategy to attract new & additional sales.
– To create and prepare proposals for potential customers, ensuring that all likely additional costs relating to the sale or event have been assessed accurately and communicated.
– Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by Upper Management.
– Maintain and accurately update customer records and database.
– Efficiently respond to all customer enquires in a timely manner.
– Work closely and effectively with the marketing and operation teams when needed in order to ensure that all B2B contracts are delivered at a high standard and in due time.
– For events, create and prepare accurate proposals to potential customers, ensuring that the offer matches the profile of the event in terms of product selection and budget.
– Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports.
– Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential customers.
– Produce a clear and accurate Event and Seasons Calendar relative to year events as part of the sales approach strategy.
– Organize and attend client meetings both internally and externally.
– Authorized to manage, coach and train the B2B team to be qualified enough to achieve the target.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.