Projects Manager – Tabarak Developments – Cairo Jobs
- Develop the initial execution program for every project.
- Supervising and coordinating with every project manager to review all the project documents from drawings, schedules, quantities and specifications, and notify the technical office of any deficiencies.
- Put the initial time frame for project milestones with coordination.
- Responsible for the resources allocation including manpower and budget.
- Responsible for the necessary resources, and should plan accordingly in terms of quantities, cost and time frame.
- Follow-up daily with the owner’s representative and notify any unresolved problems after trying and taking all means.
- Supervise the cooperation of the implementation managers with the technical office to ensure time and cost and quality efficiency.
- Follow-up of warehouses and the needs spent through a periodic report and coordination between the needs of projects.
- Participate in the selection of subcontractors and manage their accounts with the company according to the evaluation.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.