Would you like to implement our sales strategy for a number of markets in the East Mediterranean region? Would you like to have a unique opportunity to influence the future direction of Ambu’s growth and further strengthen our presence in this region? And are you able to manage a business area with strategic focus and with large sales opportunities? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that may be your next career move.
You will join a dedicated team of four colleagues who focus on the distributors in our sales subsidiary “Nordic and Emerging Markets”. You can be based in Ballerup, Denmark or you can work out of home in the region, which must be centrally located to visit the markets.
Your main objective will be to implement our sales strategy for the region including develop, support and manage our network of distributors. You will be responsible for all sales in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan and Afghanistan
Your main area of responsibility will be to
- significantly increase business activity and sales
- establish and build relationships with distributors
- plan and conduct sales/marketing activities
- participate in the development and formulation of our strategy and tactical planning for the markets
- monitor the markets
- conduct targeted activities towards key opinion leaders in relevant product segments
- facilitate product registrations where needed
You will regularly report to the Vice President of Sales about issues, activities and objectives.
As you will cover a large geographical area, you can expect approximately 75-85 travel days per year depending on your base.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|