Information System Manager – Tabarak Developments – Cairo Jobs
- Monitors and supervise the day-to-day activities for the IT team.
- Converts assigned yearly IT CAPEX projects to detailed business plan
- Identifies and distributes jobs to the IT team based on business plan, progress and performance of planned activities.
- Interacts directly with service and H/W vendors on a continuous basis for mutual business benefits, win-win model.
- Reviews and approves IT purchases and IT assets within policy guidelines.
- Contacts service and HW vendors for IT services improvement.
- Provides leadership and management direction for the IT Team.
- Monitors the work environment in terms of data network (LAN, WAN) and both servers and services and communicates exceptions/outages to direct manager
- Ensures the smooth deployment, operation and maintenance of the ERP system across departments
- Represents the IT department in internal and external audit activities required by the company, quality entities and/or third parties, as required by his direct manager.
- Creates reports summarizing the IT activities and outcomes on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and presents documentation and feedback to his direct manager.
- Implements and monitors the implementation of the policies and procedures for the IT department.
- Mentors, motivates and trains the IT team to attain department objectives for business continuity and business plan.
- Oversees the recruitment, selection and training of the IT staff.
- Performs required on job training, career development and evaluation for the IT staff.
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.